We want you to be happy with your purchase from McCall Jewelry Company.
You may exchange or return most merchandise for a full refund. Please see return policy listed below for details.
- Merchandise is accepted for credit or exchange if returned in new condition with original packaging within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt.
- In-store credit will be issued on all returns after 30 days.
- After 30 days merchandise can be returned but only in new condition with original packaging with a restocking fee not to exceed 50%.
- Articles that qualify for a return will be given a refund solely to the purchaser of that said article.
- If you are returning a gift, you will receive an in-store credit not redeemable for cash.
- No refunds on altered, adjusted, or worn merchandise.
Custom/Special Order Policy
- Deposits on custom or special orders are nonrefundable and non-exchangeable.
- Custom and special orders are non-returnable.
- 20% down of total purchase price is required to put an item on layaway .This 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- A minimum monthly payment of 20% of original purchase price is required on remaining balance.
- Items on layaway are not to be left for more than 5 months.
- Items left on layaway for longer than 5 months may be returned to inventory with a store credit given less a 20% restocking fee.
- Layaway deposits and payments are non-refundable after 30 days of original layaway date.
All colored gemstones are presumed to be treated unless otherwise noted on receipt.