We want you to be happy with your purchase from McCall Jewelry Company.
You may exchange or return most merchandise for a full refund. Please see return policy listed below for details.
- Merchandise is accepted for credit or exchange if returned in new condition with original packaging within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt.
- In-store credit will be issued on all returns after 30 days.
- After 30 days merchandise can be returned but only in new condition with original packaging with a restocking fee not to exceed 50%.
- Articles that qualify for a return will be given a refund solely to the purchaser of that said article.
- If you are returning a gift, you will receive an in-store credit not redeemable for cash.
- No refunds on altered, adjusted, or worn merchandise.
Custom/Special Order Policy
- Deposits on custom or special orders are nonrefundable and non-exchangeable.
- Custom and special orders are non-returnable.
- 20% down of total purchase price is required to put an item on lay-away . This 20% deposit is non-refundable.
- A minimum monthly payment of 20% of original purchase price is required on remaining balance.
- Items on layaway are not to be left for more than 5 months.
- Items left on layaway for longer than 5 months may be returned to inventory with a store credit given less a 20% restocking fee.
- Layaway deposits and payments are non-refundable after 30 days of original layaway date.
McCall Jewelry Company provides information on its web site to provide general product descriptions to assist its customers but does not guarantee the information’s accuracy or completeness. Product descriptions (including size, grade, color, dimensions, and design) on the web site may vary from the actual product. McCall Jewelry Company reserves the right to correct or modify information on its web site at any time without notice.
Any reliance you may make on web site information is at your own risk. Price and availability of products may change without notice. Please call 208-634-GEMS (4367) to confirm the current price and availability of a specific product.
If a purchased product is not as described on this web site, your only remedy is to return it to McCall Jewelry Company in an unused condition. (Watches may not be returned if worn by the customer.) Returns will be handled under the standard returns policies of McCall Jewelry Company.
All colored gemstones are presumed to be treated unless otherwise noted on receipt. We’re happy to go over the specifics of any gemstone via email or phone.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site you can contact us by Email: email@example.com